Toronto Lands Corporation (TLC) is where talent meets mission. Join our diverse team as we help to unlock the potential of the Toronto District School Board (TDSB) properties for the benefit of students, staff and our communities.
Our vision is to create exceptional learning spaces serving vibrant communities by:
- Preserving TDSB public assets to the greatest extent possible
- Continuous modernization of TDSB schools to strengthen the public education system
- Maximizing TDSB land value which extends beyond the financial to include community and social value
- Keeping TDSB financially whole in the development of public service initiatives
Why work at TLC?
Here are some of the many great reasons to work here:
- Be inspired by making a difference in the lives of students, staff and our communities.
- Build your career while making a positive impact.
- Join an enthusiastic, collaborative, diverse team where your opinion matters and people from all backgrounds have equal opportunities to succeed.
- Enjoy excellent benefits, pension plan, flexible work arrangements and more.
Our values are at the centre of our culture and guide everything we do along the employee experience. From who we hire, how we measure performance, what we recognize and reward and how decisions are made.
We are motivated by our mission – To unlock the potential of TDSB properties for the benefit of students, staff and communities.
Diverse & Inclusive
We embrace differences as strengths and relish in the unique perspectives and experiences of our employees, stakeholders and community.
Teamwork & Collaboration
We work together as one team by building strong trusting relationships grounded in cooperation, shared purpose and caring supportive culture.
Accountable & Transparent
We deliver on our commitments to our stakeholders and each other in an open and authentic way.
We challenge the status quo and consistently improve the organization and ourselves.
Comprehensive Benefits Coverage
OMERS Pension Plan
Paid Time Off
Flexible Work Arrangements
Location Easily Accessible By Public Transit
Working With a Collaborative Team
Learning and Development Opportunities